The method of payment at Breckland School is ParentPay. ParentPay is a secure online payment service which allows parents and carers to pay for school dinners, extra-curricular lessons and school activities, school uniform, school trips, plays, productions and events.
Upon admission, parents and carers will be issued with ParentPay details. If you have any problems or queries regarding ParentPay please call our Finance Manager Miss Jackson, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Breckland School is a cashless school.
- All payments will need to be made on ParentPay.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- If you require a ParentPay activation letter please email email@example.com
- Once your ParentPay account has been activated you can pay on ParentPay via credit/debit card or alternatively we can print you a Paypoint letter which you can take to a local PayPoint shop and pay with cash.
- If you have any queries relating to this please do not hesitate to contact us.